Tips For Attendees
Before the Conference
- Register for the conference by March 29th to get the discounted rate of $50! All registration after March 29th is $75 per person and late/onsite registration (after April 19th) is $100
- Hotels are filling up fast so book soon– if you have any problems finding a hotel room at one of the host hotels, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you a list of other hotels in the area or check out our hotels page.
- There are no refunds after March 29th. You are counted in the totals as of that day, and we incur expenses on your behalf whether or not you attend.
- We will gladly make substitutions for you if you are unable to attend and another professional from your agency would like to attend in your place – just please let us know as soon as possible the change so that we can plan accordingly.
At the Conference
- Doors will open on Tuesday morning, April 23rd at 7:30 a.m. – Check-in and Registration is scheduled from 7:30 a.m. until 8:25 a.m. Coffee and light breakfast will be served
- You will be provided with a conference notebook and schedule at check-in on Tuesday morning – please look over the sessions and make a plan early as we have many great speakers this year!
- Sessions begin at 8:30 a.m. and are a first come first serve basis – get a seat early as many of the rooms will fill-up fast
- We are excited to bring you one of the best silent auctions and raffles we have ever had – bring your money as you will not want to miss out on these GREAT items
- Lunch is provided to you each day
- Bring a light sweater or jacket – we do our best to keep the rooms comfortable but Texas weather makes that difficult at times so dress comfortably
- If you have any questions or concerns, visit the INFORMATION table in the lobby area – there will always be someone there that can assist you.
- Learn as much as you can, enjoy yourself and make new friends!
After the Conference
- A Certificate of Completion will be emailed to each attendee after the conference.
- If you have any CEU questions please contact email@example.com.
Every Victim Every Time
Crime Victim Conference