Registration is open, please click below to register online. Rate is $75 per person, there is no group rate at this time.
Onsite Registration is $100 per person.
· Patrick Wilson - Understanding Social Media: going Beyond Facebook
· Julia Rodriguez - An In-Depth Look At Protective Orders
· Deborah Kleypas - Accidental vs. Non-Accidental Injuries: Identifying Child Abuse Victims
· Jarvis Parsons & Misty Swan - The Mother's Day Murder
· Jill Hightower - After Tragedy Has Struck
· Alfredo Benitez & Robert Painter - Assisting Immigrant Victims
We have spaces available in the Exhibit Hall of the Expo Center during the conference for exhibitors. Last years exhibitors included cosmetic products, handbags, cooking products, jewelry and many others. Non-profit agencies who are committed to the training of law enforcement, prosecutors, probation/parole officers, victim advocates, medical professionals, education and/or other professionals that work with crime victims and the criminal justice system are encouraged to display their services too.
Exhibit Space Rental Fee
$150 = For-Profit Companies
Free = Non-Profit Companies
Last year we hosted over 600 attendees from all over the State of Texas with over 40 workshops provided. It is our hope that we can continue that success with strong support from businesses and non-profits like you.
To register as an exhibitor or non-profit vendor table online, click here!
April 21-22, 2015
Brazos County Expo Complex
5827 Leonard Road
Bryan, TX 77807