Early Individual Registration by March 15, 2015 is $50 per person.
Early Group (10 or more) Registration by March 15, 2015 is $35 per person.
Early Registration includes training materials, a conference t-shirt & lunch both days.
Regular Registration begins March 16, 2015. Rate is $75 per person. There is no group rate with regular registration.
Onsite Registration is $100 per person.
· Dr. Chrys Parker-Trauma & PTSD Specialist, Back to the Wall Foundation, Inc.
· Lt. Derek Prestridge of the Texas Rangers-Interdiction for the Protection of Children; Combating Child Exploitation
· Patrick Wilson-The Deep Web and Social Media, Ellis County D.A.
· Wende Hilsenrod-Promoting Healing In Sexually Abused Children
· Mark Odom-Victim Services During The Execution Process
We have spaces available in the Exhibit Hall of the Expo Center during the conference for exhibitors. Last years exhibitors included cosmetic products, handbags, cooking products, jewelry and many others. Non-profit agencies who are committed to the training of law enforcement, prosecutors, probation/parole officers, victim advocates, medical professionals, education and/or other professionals that work with crime victims and the criminal justice system are encouraged to display their services too.
Exhibit Space Rental Fee
$150 = For-Profit Companies
Free = Non-Profit Companies
Last year we hosted over 600 attendees from all over the State of Texas with over 40 workshops provided. It is our hope that we can continue that success with strong support from businesses and non-profits like you.
To register as an exhibitor or non-profit vendor table online, click here!
April 21-22, 2015
Brazos County Expo Complex
5827 Leonard Road
Bryan, TX 77807